Left to Right:
John Kadyo, Phil Sneary, John Leombruno, Dale Eastman, Tom Partridge
April 6, 2002 - Black Bryd will be performing at a reverse raffle for the five year old
girl who miraculously survived a survived mauling by dogs.
Where: Trumbull Township fire hall, 2443 Route 534
Tickets: $30 (includes raffle ticket) $20 (no raffle ticket)
Tom Partridge, John Kadyo, Dale Eastman, Phil Sneary, John Leombruno
Phil’s back! Come out January 31st to welcome Phil Sneary back to Black Byrd.
Black Byrd will be performing on Friday, January 31, 2003, from 8:00 P.M. to Midnight at Claire’s Grand River Winery located at 5750 S. Madison Rd., Thompson, OH 44024. Phone (440) 298-9838.
Directions from Ashtabula:
· I-90 west to Exit 212 (Rt. 528).
· At this junction, you are approximately 3 miles north of the winery.
· Go south (left) on Rt. 528, past the small Marathon Gas on the left, over the bridge past Griswald Rd.
· Continue south past a fork in the road (stay left on Rt. 528) and Medvic's Bar on the right.
· From here you will go up a hill approximately 1/4 mile where you will see an electrical sub-station and power lines (on the left) and a green sign (on the right) for Claire’s Grand River Winery.
· Turn west (right) into the drive under the power lines (the winery sets back, but is visible from the road).
· Excellent food and spirits. Great music for dancing or just listening.
Future Dates at Claire’s: Friday, March 7th
Friday, March 28th
Friday, May 23rd
Also: Saturday, June 7th at North Park, Ashtabula, as part of Bicentennial Celebration
For additional information on Black Byrd, e-mail: Black Byrd